Accepting Applications for Part-Time Parking Enforcement Officer
Hiring Announcement - Part Time Parking Enforcement Officer
The Kennett Square Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Part Time Parking Enforcement Officer. Parking Enforcement responsibilities for the Borough of Kennett Square are handled under the direction and supervision of the Police Department. Applications will be available during normal business hours of Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm at the Police Department or may be requested electronically by emailing Chief William T. Holdsworth at Wholdsworth@KennettSquarePolice.org.
Minimum Job Requirements & Qualifications necessary to apply:
- Must be at least 21 years of age and a US Citizen
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Must be able to pass an extensive background investigation with no criminal history
- Must possess the physical and mental capabilities needed to perform the duties of a parking enforcement officer
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language as well possess excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Must be available to work weekday afternoon to evening times at approximately 15 to 25 hours per week as well as certain Saturday hours may be required
Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.
The Borough of Kennett Square is an Equal Opportunity Employer.