Where do I drop off old and unwanted ammunition and/or weapons?

Weapons may be turned into the Westtown-East Goshen Regional Police Department where they will be entered into evidence and then scheduled to be destroyed.  The police department cannot accept old/unwanted ammunition. We recommend that you contact a local firearms dealer/business for instructions on how to properly dispose of unwanted ammunition.