Contact Us

Please do NOT use this form to report a crime.  To report a crime that is currently occurring, please dial 9-1-1.  To report a crime that has occurred in the past, please dial 610-692-5100 and ask to speak to an officer from the Westtown-East Goshen Regional Police Department.

If you are a member of law enforcement or the press, please enter your organization's name here.